Would you like to get into film school, make the most of your education, and go on to make that movie you’ve always dreamt of making? It’s possible when you know which steps to take.Over three hundred past and current film students from around the country were asked to discuss their experiences in and out of film school and to help answer many of the key questions any young up-and-coming filmmaker might have about film school and the film industry as a whole. Questions such as:
- What are film schools really looking for in their applicants?
- What does your school expect of you once you are accepted?
- What is the best way to ensure success while you are in film school?
- What are the biggest mistakes made by film students?
- What should a film student expect after they graduate from college?
“Film School & Beyond” is a phenomenal text that will prove valuable to any potential, current, or post-graduate film student. This book is not only filled with wonderful insight into the world of film school, but is packed with useful tips for applying to film school, succeeding in film school, and making it in the film industry as a whole. This book is a must read for any future or current filmmaker.