Learning Institute ELI – Real Measurable Help for Learning Disabilities
(ELI), providing tailored programs for struggling students and children with learning disabilities.
As many as one in three students will experience the pain of an unidentified learning disability… a major crisis!
Understanding and properly identifying these learning problems is the first step to a solution.
The good news is…there is a solution!
“Understanding Learning Disabilities”
And it is FREE for the asking… Learning Disability – Free Information
ELI is an easy-to-use, computer-based sensory integration learning therapy program developed to retrain the brain how to learn and retain information.
Improvements in Learning
ELI’s proven therapeutic program improves and often corrects the following learning disabilities and difficulties:
- ADD (attention deficit disorder)
- ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Language-based learning disorders
- Speech-language problems
- Sensory integration
- Central auditory processing
- Visual processing
- Nonverbal learning disability
- Slow learners
- Reading/reading comprehension
With Essential Learning Institute’s learning and therapy programs, you can expect your child to experience:
- Improved reading and comprehension.
- Improved communication and organization.
- Easier study and homework.
- Increased confidence and self-esteem.
- Less stress.