Key Curriculum Press was founded in 1971 by Peter and Steven Rasmussen to provide the educational community with alternative mathematics materials. Based on their experiences as mathematics teachers, Peter and Steven wrote and produced the initial texts, which launched the company, and Steven remains its president today. Key Curriculum Press publishes high school mathematics textbooks, mathematics software, supplementary materials and workbooks, videos, and manipulative materials, including:
- The Key to… Series: Algebra, Geometry, Decimals, Fractions
- Textbooks: Algrbra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, etc.
- Discovering Mathematics Online
- Software: Geometer’s Sketchpad, Tinkerplots, Kaleidomania!
- Supplemental Materials
- Tools & Manipulatives and more!
- Mathematics is their focus-their only focus. Careful product development and the application of progressive educational standards are the highest priorities at Key Curriculum Press.