It’s all about the money.
Online program to benefit home-schooling families, 2 August 2007, Brainerd Daily Dispatch, Brainerd, Minnesota
As more parents are deciding to home-school their children, a consortium of area school districts is developing an online program to reach out and assist these home-schooling families, which also will keep their state aid funding back in those districts.
For background see:
- Recapturing homeschoolers category at this blog
- Are Tax Credits for Educational Expenses a Good Idea for Homeschoolers?
- “Homeschooling” In Public Schools: A Dangerous Oxymoron
- Homeschoolers, Is Our Good Name For Sale?
- How Will Virtual Schools Effect Homeschooling?
- Your Homeschooling Decisions Affect My Homeschooling Freedoms
- Let’s Not Let Cyber Charter Schools Do In Homeschooling
- Public schooling at home
posted by Valerie