- Update RE Appellate Court Ruling – 3/27/08, The HomeSchool Association of California
- Appeals court will reconsider homeschooling ruling, HEM Homeschool Support and Networking
- California court caves, HE&OS
- CA Homeschool Ruling Vacated!, Ramblings, Rants & Remedies
- Good news: 2nd District Court of Appeal will reconsider ruling, Why Homeschool
- Breaking News! CA Appellate Court Vacates Homeschool Ruling, Just Enough, and Nothing More
California homeschooling case to be reheard, 27 March 2008, San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco, California
It is not unusual for appeals courts to reconsider decisions, and the result is often a minor revision that leaves the original conclusion unchanged. But the three-judge panel in the homeschooling case hinted at a re-evaluation of its entire Feb. 28 ruling by inviting written arguments from state and local education officials and teachers’ unions.
It said it will hold a new hearing in June.
posted by Valerie